Viscot 1470XLPrep Resistant Skin Marker- Mini
The Viscot 1470XL non-sterile skin marker is great for any physician performing plastic or orthopedic procedures. These skin pen markers are designed for extensive markings lasting 10 times longer than traditional skin markers. These skin markers will virtually eliminate the need for remarking in the operating room, and can be used with aggressive preps like CHG are being used. Surgeries in the cosmetic field that the skin marker is ideal for are liposuction, breast augmentations, Brazilian butt lifts, or mommy makeovers.
The physical features of the Viscot 1470XL skin marker include a mini barrel and regular tip. Due to these ergonomic features, the end user should experience easier application of ink, better grip, high visibility of color, and a larger surface area of ink when applied.
1470XL Red is recommended for pigment types IV-VI
This product is manufactured in the USA.
Viscot 1470XL Prep Resistant Skin Marker Hi-Lights
- Non-Sterile Marker designed for single use only
- Ideal for plastic surgery procedures that include extensive marking like mommy makeover, liposuction, breast augmentation, Brazilian butt lifts
- Skin marker associated with orthopedic or spine surgeries
- Tattooing and Body Piercing
- The 1470XL RED is Gentian Violet Free and in compliance with California Proposition 65
- 1470XL RED appears vibrant on pigment tones IV-VI