Cannula-Single Port Standard
The Single Port Standard cannula has one lateral ports. The rounded tip assists in minimizing damage to surrounding tissue without sacrificing penetration depth.
The Single Port Standard is offered in a selection of diameters and lengths, enabling surgeons to choose the size that best accommodates their requirements. Moreover, the cannula can be curved up to 40 degrees for enhanced maneuverability and access to hard-to-reach spots. Furthermore, the item is manufactured in the United States and is autoclavable for effortless cleaning and sterilization.
The Lotus contour or knurl aluminum handle option is available in either a 1" or 3/4" diameter. The oversized Toomey 60cc deep blue aluminum hubs have been designed to give a superior fit to the syringe while offering the best performance and trustworthiness. In addition, this cannula is also supplied with a luer-lock large hexagon hub created with stainless steel guaranteeing improved connections for a steady and uninterrupted flow of tissue. We have also added a 7/8" quickscrew hub stainless steel.
- Good for fibrous tissue and fat extraction
- Easy Tubing Connection
- Lighter than most standard cannulas
- Contour handle offers an excellent grip while aesthetically pleasing
- Thumb imprint on handles for comfort
- Luer-lock and Toomey hubs for improved strength and fast connections/disconnections
- Cannula is autoclavable
- Wide variety of cannula angles, diameters, and lengths
- Product made in the United States