The Candy Cane cannula is designed with curved, larger ports for expeditious and effective removal of adipose tissue with minimal harm. The cannula's spiral apertures permit the collection of significant amounts of fat, and the blunt tip protects the nearby tissue from any potential damage. Moreover, the cannula is made from superior stainless steel and is fashioned in the shape of a candy cane to provide easier navigation during the procedure. This cannula is the most appropriate for use in liposuction surgeries where relatively large amounts of fat are present such as the lateral surfaces and front of the abdomen.
The Lotus contour or knurl aluminum handle option is available in either a 1" or 3/4" diameter. The oversized Toomey 60cc deep blue aluminum hubs have been designed to give a superior fit to the syringe while offering the best performance and trustworthiness. In addition, this cannula is also supplied with a luer-lock large hexagon hub created with stainless steel guaranteeing improved connections for a steady and uninterrupted flow of tissue. We have also added a 7/8" quickscrew hub stainless steel.
Cannula come in various sizes and shapes to provide a perfect fit for all types of body types and areas. Crafted from stainless steel constructed in the USA.
- Helpful for fibrous tissue and large-amount extraction
- Notable for their lightness, conventional cannulas stand out from the rest
- The Lotus contour handle offers a superior grip while remaining aesthetically pleasing
- Cannula is autoclavable
- Candy Cane cannula is offered in a diverse range of connections, diameters and lengths
- Product manufactured in the United States