Viscot 1451 Traditional Ink Mini Skin Pen Marker
The Viscot 1451 Skin Pen Marker is a popular non-sterile single use surgical writing instruments on the market. This skin marking pen lasts longer than traditional skin marker and less likely to fade when less aggressive prep solutions are used. The 1451 Skin Marker, features Gentian Violet (Purple) ink, which is ideal for marking patients prior to surgery in a non-sterile environment. Many surgeons use this regular tip skin marker for dermatology procedures and Mohs surgery. The skin markers mini-size barrel allows for versatility when gripping, and is lighter weight than most marking pens.
It is also ideal for tattoo, body-piercing, and other procedures. Order now and enjoy free shipping on skin markers today.
- Facial, Body Piercing and Tattoo marking
- Procedures where less aggressive prep solutions like Betadine® or Iodine are used
- Providing an economical and eco-friendly alternative to full size surgical skin markers
- Marking patients prior to surgery in a non-sterile environment
- Sketches and drawings on thermal paper transfer for tattooing
- Mohs surgery & other dermatology procedures
- Ophthalmic procedures