Medela Basic Suction Pump
The Basic pump is a reliable and uncomplicated suction pump that can be utilized in a range of hospital, clinic or doctor’s practice scenarios that require a high-vacuum setting, such as endoscopy, airway suction, vacuum assisted cesarean/delivery and wound drainage.
Medela sought simplicity with the development of the Basic suction pump; you can turn the pump on either with the foot switch that is conveniently built into the trolley, or simply by pressing the button on the housing. The intuitive membrane vacuum regulator allows you to adjust the vacuum easily, and optional accessories can be attached for extra convenience.
Hygienic considerations caused Medela to consider both the design and performance of the Basic suction pump and its extra components. Proper measures were taken to lower the chances of contamination with thought put into the placement and construction of operational segments.
Thanks to its refined internal design, routine checks take a negligible amount of effort, thereby reducing costs. This pump is designed to operate correctly and consistently. Medela’s ingenuity from Switzerland has enabled the long lifespan for which these pumps are accredited. Company expertise, sturdy materials, and a clever configuration all contribute to the dependability of the Basic suction pump.
- Basic is a reliable, hygienic and user friendly suction pump
- Our Swiss development and manufacturing process yields mechanical precision to provide excellent performance
- Simple construction and easy to access internal parts minimize efforts during routine checks
- Reliability through technology adapted to modern needs, durable materials, reduced amount of wear and tear parts
- A wide range of accessories offers a complete system adaptable to your individual needs
- 5 years warranty