Viscot 1436 Ultra Fine Tip Skin Marker
The Viscot 1436 fine tip skin marker is a key medical consumable for any clinician performing Ophthalmic, Blepharoplasty, ENT or other Plastic Surgery procedures. The physical features of the Viscot 1436 skin marker include regular tip and standard length with thinner barrel. Due to these ergonomic features, the clinician should experience easier application of ink, high visibility of color, and a smaller surface area when applied.
This skin marker is ideal for use within the operating room or wherever sterility needs to be maintained. Also, the skin marker pen can be used for marking patients prior to surgery or even during a procedure.
- Ophthalmic, Blepharoplasty, ENT, Plastic procedures
- Procedures where less aggressive prep solutions like Betadine® or Iodine are used
- Procedures where a very fine line is required
- Marking patients prior to surgery in a non-sterile environment
- Economic alternative to most surgical markers
Free shipping within the contiguous United States.
Qty: 10/box, 100/box
Non-Sterile, Sterile w/ ruler